MANANA

Questions and answers specific to gay, lesbian and other lifestyles. Please note that this is a family forum and content should be readable by all ages.

Moderator:Moderators

TJMAC
PV Fan
PV Fan
MANANA

Post by TJMAC » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:22 pm

We will be arriving in PV OCT.5th, and having been in town quite a few times over the years, i know that in october, things are a little slower than usual.
Can anyone give me some feed back on manana this time of year or a popular gay bar (NOT PACO PACO) that isnt a slimy hole in the wall.
We want to go dancing in a "happening" bar, not one that has 4 people in it crusing us... THANX GUYS! :)

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Bars

Post by Jennybean » Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Bench & Bar on the southern end of Olas Altas (near Pulpito) should be open again. On show nights at the end of October there was always a good crowd.

You're going in shoulder season, right on the cusp of low season, so crowds will be different. It's quieter. The winter crowds won't necessarily have arrived (other than maybe a few eager snowbirds), and many of the year-round locals and expats might just be returning from summering elsewhere.

I suspect crowds will be hit and miss when you're there, it's probably best to just hit the clubs you know (or in the alternative the beach at the Blue Chairs) and get some recommendations.

TJMAC
PV Fan
PV Fan

Meh

Post by TJMAC » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:15 am

We will probably avoid the gay scene all together and just spend most of our time @ Andele's ... lol.....
The cougars are always a blast there. ! LOL :D

femme
PV Fan
PV Fan

manana

Post by femme » Sun Sep 30, 2007 1:44 am

manana is a wild fun time
it was the busiest place at night to party this summer with a variety of entertainment
yes they will be busy