All Inclusive or not?

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

kcowan
PV Master
PV Master

Post by kcowan » Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:08 pm

Also learn Buenes Dias, Tardes amd Noches.

Una Marguerita en los roces.

Una cervesa por favour.

Una mas.

montyjam
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by montyjam » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:08 pm

Keith, either your Spanish or your typing is terrible -- I'm still trying to decide which! LOL

I would definitely choose Dreams if I had a choice between it and the Fiesta Americana. I love the location south of town and you will be closer to La Zona Romantica (the southside of Vallarta). You can also take day trips via water taxi further south from Boca.

I don't care much for the hotel zone with all of its traffic and hotels and malls. Dreams is much more secluded and, dare I say it -- romantic!!!

If you do decide to go AI, plan to eat out at least once or twice and make it a special meal. Remember, women love romance and it IS your anniversary! :)

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:03 am

the Marigallante with her cannon fire and fireworks at night make more noise than the planes do, and we are right there at the GCP... airport is very subdued especially since most of the air craft are airborne plenty early and rolling out before you get a lot of back wash from the thrust....

good luck on your decisions...

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:16 pm

The planes fly over the GCP, I never noticed. Usually to drunk, from all the AI booze.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:34 pm

chuck wrote:The planes fly over the GCP, I never noticed. Usually to drunk, from all the AI booze.
too much christmas cheer again huh chuck....