Moving further north, past Nuevo Vallarta, you start off in Bucerías and follow the edge of the Banderas Bay, past the highway exit in direction to Tepic, Nayarit, to the west, you'll then get to La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, a long stretch after that including Destiladeras Beach and resorts like the Palladium to arrive at Punta de Mita.
This map includes the hotels located from Bucerías all the way to Litibú, just north of Punta de Mita.
Check out the Zone map if you don't know the general layout of the city, it's not hard at all as it all lies along the edge of the Banderas Bay in a north-south curve.
Main features listed on the map (N to S):
- Litibu golf course - read more
- Punta Mita golf course - read more
- Punta de Mita - read more
- El Anclote Beach - read more
- Burros Beach - read more
- Destiladeras Beach - read more
- La Manzanilla Beach - read more
- La Cruz de Huanacaxtle - read more
- Bucerías - read more
- Marieta Islands - read more
- USA Consular Agency - read more
- International Airport - read more