Pasitos de Luz is a non-profit organization that provides care for disabled children from low-income families in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Pasitos is delighted to invite their friends and supporters to a very special inaugural gourmet dinner next Saturday 26th May at one of Puerto Vallarta's top restaurants, the one and only Barrio Bistro, Colonia Versalles. This is the first fundraising event hosted by the Asociación Culinaria Vallartense and we are really honoured to have been chosen as beneficiary.
- Aguachile de pesca del día y callo fresco de la baja (fresh shrimp and scallops from the Baja cooked in lime and chile) by Everardo Robles - chef at Le Kliff
- Hongos silvestres al cuastecomate (wild mushrooms with cuastecomate fruit) by Memo Wulff - owner and head chef at Barrio Bistro
- Latzil tzikil de pollo (a traditional tender chicken dish) by Ignacio del Río Mora - our special guest chef joining us from legendary Benazuza, Cancún
- Tamalito de elote y chile guajillo (corn tamale with guajillo chiles) byOmar García - chef at the Vaca Argentina
- Flan untuoso de chocolate al 70% (sumptuous 70% chocolate flan) by Gunther Auerbach - director of Molecular Chef