9:00 A.M., 12:00 P.M. 2:00 P.M.
Various Meeting Locations in Puerto Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta and Conchas Chinas. Exact directions will accompany your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Extreme, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, On the land, Outdoor Activities
One of the new wave of Canopy Tours in Puerto Vallarta, this canopy tour at Rancho Las Vegas used to be called the La Vista Canopy Tour because of the sweeping views that you get from it’s zip lines. Now it is more focused on an overall experience than just a canopy tour which is a fun new twist.
You’ll glide effortlessly along a whopping 11 zip lines, high above the valley floor far below you. After the canopy tour, you can relax in the riverside restaurant with a beer or margarita, swim in the river, or take a nature walk along its banks. The kids can play around the ranch, you can relax in hammocks, enjoy the nature and of course, have fun with your family and friends. ¡A great day in Puerto Vallarta!
- Round-Trip Transportation from Meeting Points
- Friendly English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Canopy Tour – 11 Zip Lines
- Use of the Facilities at Rancho Las Vegas
- Tequila Tasting
- All Safety Equipment
What to Bring
- Insect Repellent
- Tennis Shoes
- Hair Tie for Long Hair
- Cash for lunch, souvenirs
- Maximum weight is 285 lbs. (129 kgs). In addition, in order to fit into the harness, your waist must be less than 50″ and your legs must be less than 28″ around.
- Do not drink too much alcohol before this tour – you won’t be allowed to go for safety reasons.
- Pregnant women or those with serious back injuries should not participate on this tour.
- There is uphill walking and climbing of stairs on this tour, so we recommend a level of physical fitness.