Maritime Terminal in Puerto Vallarta. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Bay Cruises, Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Fun and Games, Nature and Wildlife, On the water, Outdoor Activities, Sea Adventures, Sightseeing, Snorkeling
A wild and crazy tour aboard the Marigalante, a real pirate ship that features pirate shows, singing, swordfights, and a 2-hour stop at Majahuitas Beach for snorkeling, beach volleyball, banana boat rides, kayaking, and a delicious lunch. This tour is raucous fun for the whole family. We recommend this tour for families with kids.
The tour starts with a full breakfast with eggs, fruit and cereal. You will be treated to audience participation games and a pirate show on the boat ride to Majahuitas. Once on there, the bar opens on the boat and beer, sodas and alcoholic drinks mixed with softdrinks will be served continuously as you enjoy beach activities, or snorkel while the staff entertains the kids with a treasure hunt, tug of war and other fun just-for-kids activities. After the tour, photos and a DVD of your tour will be available for purchase.
- Full Hot-Cooked Breakfast
- Delicious Hot-Cooked Lunch
- BASIC MENU (8 Different options for lunch included)
- PREMIUM MENU (9 different options for lunch, lobster tail and whisky are included)
- Visit to Majahuitas Beach
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Banana Boat Rides at Majahuitas
- Beer and Soft Drinks on the beach
- All-You-Can-Drink Open Bar
- Kids Activities
- Audience Participation games
- Pirate Show
What to Bring
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Extra money for tips, souvenirs, photos or videos of your tour, etc.
- Note: There is a $30 Pesos (About $1.50 USD) Per Person Marina Entrance Fee.
- Pets not allowed
- No smoking on the ship