8:30 AM, 1:00 PM
Tour Office in Marina Vallarta. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Nature and Wildlife, On the water, Outdoor Activities, Sea Adventures, Whales
Expert biologists will lead you through the marvelous world of humpback whales aboard our specially designed authorized boat for whale watching. Before launching in this adventure we’ll provide you with a lecture about these magnificent creatures. Once in the water, we’ll discuss the humpbacks’ behavior, while we see them breach, slap their tails, travel, play or fight. We’ll also listen to their intriguing songs. You can participate in our research project.
The head researcher of the Banderas Bay Photo identification Project might be leading your trip! If you like personal and professional attention and want a close encounter with our earth’s mightiest creatures, this is the tour for you!! …It is not to be missed!
- Biologists guides on all trips.
- Lecture about humpback whales
- Hydrophone system to listen the sound of marine mammals such as the male of humpback whales
- Small groups and personal attention (max 12 persons per boat)
- Donation to humpback whale research project
- Coffee o tea, refilled water, light bite, Sodas and granola bars
- Expedition leader
- Travel insurance
What to Bring
- Cap or Sun Hat
- $30 Mexican Pesos (Approx. $1.50 USD) Per Person Port Fee
- Children under 3 years of age and pregnant women are not allowed
- Children from 4 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- People with back, neck, heart or knee problems are not recommended.
- Not accessible for wheelchairs.