Our boat departures in the morning to visit these enigmatic places located in the south of the bay. Since the sea, you’ll have the privilege to observe incredible views of Puerto Vallarta and our experienced guides will explain you about its history, weather, traditions and the better places to visit.
When arriving at Los Arcos de Mismaloya, our passengers can submerge to the sea to practice snorkeling and to be able to appreciate a great amount of colorful fishes. We will be there about 30 minutes. After this activity, two groups are formed: those that remain in Las Ánimas and those that go to Quimixto.
While people who go to Quimixto will have the opportunity to visit the town and a waterfall that can be reached on foot or on horseback (some local suppliers provide this service), those who stay in Las Ánimas can enjoy up to three hours of sand, sea and excellent restaurant service*.
On the way back from Quimixto, the people who stayed at Las Ánimas will board the boat to start enjoying the domestic open bar and we will wait for those who went to the waterfall to have their lunch and together to return to Puerto Vallarta (during the trip, we organize games, raffles, dances and a great party atmosphere).
· Continental Breakfast and beverages: Continental breakfast, juice, coffee, bread and fruit.
· Lunch at the beach: Lunch is served at Las Ánimas beach. Options to choose from: hamburger, machaca burritos, catch of the day fillet or quesadillas. Food choices for minors: Nuggets or quesadillas.
· Domestic open-bar: Drinks start serving after visiting Los Arcos National Water Park.
What to wear & Bring
· Comfortable shoes (sandals)
· Biodegradable insect repellent
· Light clothing
· During winter we suggest to bring a light jacket or windbreaker
· Extra cash
From: Monday to Sunday
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Termianl. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years.