Our boat departures in the morning to visit these wonderful places located in the south of the bay. Since the sea, you’ll have the privilege to observe incredible views of Puerto Vallarta. Only if the time allows, we can stop to take pictures in Los Arcos de Mismaloya, a protected area composed of five granite islets that works as breeding site for sea birds like pelicans, blue-footed booby, and parrots, among others.
Then, we go to Colimilla beach, where will have an hour and a half to practice snorkeling, kayaking and/or paddle boarding. When we finish, we embark again for 30 minutes to reach Yelapa, where we will spend two and a half hours to enjoy both the beach and the Restaurante Oasis* or to walk through the village and visit the refreshing waterfall.
Around 2:30pm, we return to the boat to eat a delicious barbecue and starting our return to Puerto Vallarta, looking for good wind to lift the sails. We will arrive approximately at 5:00pm.
- Continental Breakfast and beverage: Continental breakfast, juice, coffee, bread and fruit, dry snakcs.
- Lunch BBQ style: Lunch is served on board: pork ribs, chicken and beaf with salads, assorted sauces, and tortillas.
- Domestic open-bar: Drinks start serving after visiting Los Arcos National Water Park.
- Equipment for water activities: Kayaks, paddle boards and snorkel
What to wear & Bring
- Comfortable shoes (sandals)
- Bathing suit
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Light clothing, during winter we suggest to bring a light jacket or windbreaker
- Biodegradable sunscreen,
- Extra cash.
From: Monday to Sunday
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Termianl. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years.