Higher, longer, and faster than any canopy tour west of the Sierra Madre, the Canopy River tour is a spectacle to behold, particularly in rainy season, when the trees are their greenest and the foliage at it's most lush. Over 2 km. of zip lines await you, up to 600 feet in the air with the longest line stretching over a quarter mile long!
After your tour, you can meet the original homesteaders of the area and enjoy refreshments (optional) at their bar, located high atop this beautiful mountain range, and/or take a mule ride free of charge. An optional DVD of your actual tour will be available for purchase so you can remember it forever!
- Round-Trip Transportation from Meeting Point
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- 11 Zip lines.
- Mule ride (15 min).
- Purified water during excursion.
- Tequila tasting.
What to wear & Bring
- Sunblock and Insect Repellent
- Tennis Shoes
- Hair Tie for Long Hair
- Cash for drinks at the bar, photos, and souvenirs
From: Monday to sunday
9:00 AM, 10:00 AM , 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 3:00 PM.
Tour Offices in Puerto Vallarta and Nuevo Vallarta and Collage Disco in Marina Vallarta. Detailed directions will be supplied with your reservation.
- Kids prices apply to ages 6-12 years.
- Restrictions: Maximum weight is 275 lbs. (125 kg). Do not drink too much alcohol before this tour - you won't be allowed to go for safety reasons. This is an active tour, and not recommended if you are pregnant, have a serious back injury. There is some hiking involved, so be sure to wear good walking shoes.