Combine the best of two worlds! By earth, drive an ATV to deepen on the mountains of Puerto Vallarta, go across the longest suspension bridge in the world and discover its greatness and the perfect view of the Sierra. Take a bath at the waterfall, El Salto. But that is not all. Have you ever want to fly? With the zip line tour, you can do it! Go from mountain to mountain on the 11 different ziplines, finding you adventure spirit and finish it riding a cute and strong mule.
- Shuttle Service.
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- 11 Zip lines.
- Mule ride (15 min).
- 1 Snack (guacamole or nachos).
- Safety equipment.
- Guided tour across the longest suspension bridge in the world aboard a ATV (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the waterfall “El Salto”.
- ATV ride.
- Tequila tasting.
What to wear & Bring
- Sunscreen and Insect Repellent
- Camera are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Change of clothes and extra shoes.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
From: Monday to sunday
9:00 AM, and 1:00 PM
Pick-up locations in Nuevo Vallarta, Marina Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta and the Romantic Zone. Exact meeting instructions will accompany your confirmation.
Restrictions: Minimum Age is 18 years old. Minimum Age for extra passenger: 6 years. Maximum Weight for Single Motorcycle: 110 kg. Maximum Weight for Double Motorcycle: 220 kg. Credit Card (Visa – Mastercard). Valid Driver's License. A charge of $20 usd per RZR unit and $10 usd per ATV is made as a collision insurance (non refundable). This will be paid upon arrival at the registration area covering up to $500 usd in damage to the unit.