This program is an ideal introduction to the anatomy, physiology, and history of the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
A personal introduction
In this program, our knowledgeable trainers start with a short poolside introduction to our honored resident dolphins helping you understand more about their wonderful anatomy, physiology, history, and fascinating underwater communication techniques.
Then it's straight into the waist-deep water of our seawater lagoon where you'll get closely acquainted with these friendly and curious characters. Feel their smooth skin, feed them their favorite treat, kiss and play with them and communicate one-on-one using your newly learned hand signals.
An unforgettable moment
Dolphins are just as curious about us as we are about them and the strong bond they've created with our trainers ensures everyone will feel the warmth and intelligence of the ocean's friendliest creatures. As always, we keep group sizes small so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the ocean's most inspiring mammals.
What to Wear & Bring
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos
From Monday to Sunday
10:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Infants between 1-4 years old are FREE when accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based on our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins' well-being in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.