Dolphin Extreme, our most recent program, gives swimmers of any ability the chance to meet our dolphins and explore their underwater world. The newest addition to our dolphin programs, the Dolphin Extreme Swim offers all swimmers the opportunity to join our dolphin family underwater. We'll outfit you with a mask, snorkel, and fins so you can seamlessly become part of their world while you snorkel, swim, ride and play with these charming creatures.
Before you jump in the water, our staff will brief you on the intriguing life of dolphins. You will then slip into the water where you´ll learn to use the equipment and to dive underwater - or to best enjoy the encounter from the water's surface.
Take a Dive
Once you are comfortable in the water, the dolphins will join you for a one-of-a-kind free-swim experience. You will have complete freedom to dive down and swim alongside the dolphins - touching them and playing. You will feel as if you are one of them. They will even tow you across the pool underwater!
Scooter and Boogie
Diving with a motorized water scooter, you will playfully glide around the pool with the dolphins. Grab a Boogie Board® and get ready for an exhilarating foot-push across the pool. Finish your experience with a cold beverage and light snack and share your unique experience with your friends.
- After-swim snack
What to Wear & Bring
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos
From Monday to Saturday.
11:30 a.m., 01:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m.
Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Minimum age: 8 years or older with strong swimming abilities.
- Each child under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 older)
- Parents or guardian will be required to sign a waiver for participants under 18 years old in the underwater activity
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based on our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphin's wellbeing in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.