Everyone dreams of swimming with dolphins and, at our Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta, we're fortunate to have these Pacific Bottlenose dolphins as part of our family. Here's your chance to chat, cuddle, play and swim with these charming and gentle creatures.
This program starts with an interactive orientation by our dolphin experts, teaching you all about the dolphin's anatomy, physiology, and unique characteristics. You'll learn special hand training signals and positive reinforcement to communicate directly with these highly intelligent creatures giving you a unique insight into how these enigmatic mammals behave.
Know your new friend up close
You'll wade into the clear shallow waters of our specially designed pool to begin your exclusive dolphin swim experience. Getting to know your new friends up close, with playful hugs and kisses.
You'll also get the opportunity to take a ride across the pool from one of our dolphin friends. It's an experience you'll never forget! Don't miss this chance for you and your family to make a life-long connection with the ocean's most curious and playful animals.
- Lifejacket (under request)
What to Wear & Bring
- Bathing suits
- Money for souvenirs and photos
From Monday to Sunday
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 02:00 p.m., 03:00 p.m., 04:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m.
Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are available upon request.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based on our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphin's wellbeing in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.