In México we have incredible natural areas, that is why we invite you to discover the Marietas Islands, protected by UNESCO for its great biodiversity of flora and fauna. At least 92 species of aquatic and underwater, resident and migratory birds have chosen them as an important nesting, sheltering, breeding and transit area; It was also found that the Islands have the greatest abundance and richness of reef fish species, adding 103 of the 159 species recorded in the Bay, besides possessing a great diversity of corals. These characteristics make it unique place, worthy of being visited and respected.
Our tour in the Marietas Islands is different from other companies, since we only take small groups of people to personalize their experience, focusing on touring different places to have opportunity to know more about the islands.
- Continental breakfast (bread, coffee, season fruit, yogurt and granola)
- Lunch (pineapple ceviche, fish ceviche, marlin ceviche, chicken salad),
- National open bar on board after snorkeling,
- Snorkel equipment
- Paddle boards and insurance on board.
What to wear & Bring
- Camera and/or Video Camera
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Marina Entrance Fee (28 Pesos pp - About $1.50)
- $2.50 Per Person Marine Park Entrance Fee
- Hotel Room Key, ID or 200 Pesos for a Security Deposit for the Snorkeling Equipment.
- Extra Cash
From: Monday to Sunday
9:00 AM from Puerto Vallarta and 9:45 AM from Nuevo Vallarta.
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Termianl. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Kids prices apply to ages 5-11 years.