If you're considering an ATV Tour in Puerto Vallarta but aren't sure straddling a 4x4 Quad is your thing, or if you have kids with you, then the Polaris RZR might be just the choice for you. RZRs are fully automatic with seatbelts and suspension, and come in two-seat or four-seat varieties, making them a popular choice for families. They can literally go anywhere but with a bit more safety and comfort than an ATV.
Your tour guides will give you an orientation and get you comfortable with your RZR. Then we will drive up into the Sierra Madre, along dirt paths and passing through streams to get deep into the jungles of Mt. Vista Hermosa, so named because of its far-reaching views of Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay beyond. After getting some photos of the great view, we're on to Rancho Las Vegas, where we can enjoy the traditional ranch-style food (not included) and use the facilities at this authentic hacienda for a while. After we're rested up, we're off back down the mountain!
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Fully Automatic 800cc Polaris RZR 4x4
- All Safety Equipment
- Bottled Water
- All Taxes
What to wear & Bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Eco-Friendly Insect Repellent
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Light Clothing and Comfortable Shoes
- Driver's License and Credit Card for Drivers
- Extra money for food, drinks, or tips
From: Monday to Sunday
9:00 a.m., and 2:00 pm.
Tour office in Puerto Vallarta. Directions will be provided with your confirmation. This tour meets close to the airport, so convenient for people staying in Marina Vallarta, Southern Nuevo Vallarta and the Northern Hotel Zone
• Minimum age to handle the RAZER: 18 years old.
• Bring driver’s license or ID.
• Minimum age for accompanying person: 4 years old.
• Credit card for the security deposit in case of damage to the vehicle.