Drive your own Polaris RZR through the charming cobblestone district of Old Town Puerto Vallarta and along the Rio Cuale river, finding wonderful views of one of Mexico's most beautiful natural areas and friendly people. Our tour continues up into the Sierra Madre mountains where you will feel the thrill of driving your RZR 4x4 into the exciting uphills and downhills, appreciating the wonderful rainforest views, until you reach Rancho Las Pilas.
Here we can take a swim in the waterfall (seasonal), have a snack, sample varieties of tequila or have lunch (not included). After this refreshing break, the tour continues through the mountains back to our base. We think you will enjoy this fun off-road 4x4 adventure in Puerto Vallarta!
- Friendly English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Polaris RZR 800cc
- All Taxes
What to wear & Bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Camera in a Ziploc Bag
- Closed Toe Shoes or Tevas
- Long Pants Recommended for RZRs
- Change of Clothes (You will get dirty and wet)
- Driver's License
- Credit Card (for damage deposit)
- Extra Money for Shopping, Tips, Etc
From: Monday to Sunday
9:00 a.m., and 1:30 pm.
Tour office in Puerto Vallarta. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
• Minimum age to handle the RAZER: 18 years old.
• Bring driver’s license or ID.
• Minimum age for accompanying person: 4 years old.
• Credit card for the security deposit in case of damage to the vehicle.