Our Sea Lion Encounter program is the ideal way to get to know our fun flippered friends up close and personal. Designed to be both educational and fun, this hands-on program begins with a short poolside introduction to the sea lions' unique physiology, feeding habits and behaviors. Then, accompanied by one of our professional marine mammal trainers, you'll get nose-to-nose with our sea lions in our specially designed pool.
Meet your new friends
These effortlessly nimble and adorable sea lions are also forthright - always telling you exactly what's on their minds. Their barks, honks and trumpets will have everyone giggling.
A big fishy kiss
You'll be smitten with these lovable characters as they charm you with their wit, intelligence and skill. Watch your friendship develop through gentle petting, a shake of a flipper or two, and if you're really lucky, a big fishy kiss.
We limit group sizes so you can make the most of this unforgettable opportunity to interact with the ocean's most flirtatious mammals.
What to Wear & Bring
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos
From Monday to Saturday
10:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
Dolphin Adventures Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Children 5-11 years old: Must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices applies to children ages 5 to 11.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewellery or sunscreen allowed.
- Each sea lion program is unique and based upon our groups, trainers and sea lions.
- All of our programs are designed with our sea lions wellbeing in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.