From December to late March, Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay become the temporary home of humpback whales, these majestic cetaceans come each year to breed and raise their calves. Do not miss our tour, if you are lucky you will see the impressive skilled males to conquer females, with our hydrophone on board you can appreciate their beautiful songs live, and admire the calves under the always attentive care of their mother.
- Continental breakfast
- Open bar on board
- Deli lunch (croissant salty), snacks (chips)
- Explanation by marine biologist.
What to wear & Bring
- Sunglasses and Hat
- 28 Pesos (About $1.50) Port Fee per Person
- Extra Cash for Tips, Beach Activities, etc.
From: monday to Sunday
Schedules: Twice daily
8:30 am to 12:00 pm
12:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Puerto Vallarta Maritime Termianl. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Kids prices apply to ages 4-11 years.