A picture is worth a thousand words, a video a million words and a webcam is almost like being there (if it’s good enough quality), so here’s a list of all the webcams in Puerto Vallarta and the Bay area that we know of (if you know another, please tell us and we’ll add it).
Some are old and fun (the Rosita one), some others are fabulous for people watching and you feel you are there (the Pelicam) and some show picturesque areas, like the one showing the seahorse on Los Muertos Beach. Check them all out and fly to PV through your computer and internet.
Places listed on this map, click for more information:
- Webcam at Hotel Rosita (Malecon and downtown)
- Marina cam (Marina Vallarta)
- Hotel Suites La Siesta(Downtown from the hill)
- Mariscos Tino’s (Malecon)
- Mi Querencia (Malecon & Seahorse Statue)
- Cafe Roma (Downtown)
- The Blue Shrimp (Los Muertos Beach & the Pier)
- The Pelican’s Eye (Cuates y Cuetes right by the Pier)
- Los Muertos Beach (Seahorse statue)
- Vista Grill cam (Romantic Zone)
- Dreams Puerto Vallarta (South zone)