There are a growing number of newspapers and magazines for Puerto Vallarta and the Banderas Bay area and many are now available online.
This list includes a few in English and some useful resources and magazines in Spanish too, which you'll be able to translate reasonably well using tools offered for free online (for example: Google Translate).
Our list of online resources:
- Banderas Bay News: An English language webzine.
- Bay Vallarta: A good local online magazine in English.
- El Faro: A Spanish language weekly Puerto Vallarta newspaper. El Faro is part of La Explosiva 590, a local radio station.
- GayPV: A gay online magazine in English.
- Meridiano Nayarit: The online digital version of this major newspaper chain’s Vallarta edition.
- The News: Has existed for 58 years, Only English-language daily in Mexico. Mexico news not specifically for Puerto Vallarta.
- NoticiasPV: Online ‘newspaper’ for Puerto Vallarta in Spanish.
- NotiVallarta: PV Newspaper in Spanish.
- PVAngels: raising support for local PV charities (in English)
- PV Mirror City Paper, a great weekly magazine (English)
- PV Mirror: English language site, some translated press releases from the local Government. Printed weekly edition.
- PVNotas.com: An online P.V. Newspaper in Spanish.
- PV Pulse: A complete guide to events and news in English.
- SiempreLibres.com: A smaller local online newspaper in Spanish.
- Tribuna de la Bahía: Spanish version of the Vallarta Tribune.
- Vallarta Opina: Online and printed Vallarta newspaper in Spanish.
- Vallarta Today: A Vallarta English Newspaper of limited circulation.
- Vallarta Tribune: English/French language weekly printed magazine directed to the Canadian and American expats and tourists in Puerto Vallarta.
- Vallarta Uno: Local news, mainly crime and corruption in Spanish
- Vallarta Vive: Local news by local reporters (Spanish)