9:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M.
Tour offices in Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone, and Old Town. Exact meeting instructions will be specified in your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: ATV Tours, Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Extreme, Motorized, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, On the land, Outdoor Activities
Combine the aerial thrills of the Rio Cuale River Canopy Tour with the off-road fun of an ATV tour for a half-day excursion that will leave you grinning.
The tour starts as you power your ATV up the Cuale River, into the foothills where you’ll have great vistas of the Sierra Madre mountain range. We’ll make a short stop at a waterfall to relax and swim in the cool waters of the pool below before riding to the canopy tour location.
Here you’ll ride 11 of the highest and fastest zip lines in Puerto Vallarta, with magnificent views of the rain forest and thrills that will leave you laughing about your experience for days to come. Ride back to the starting location on the back of a mule (optional, about 15 minutes) while enjoying the mountain scenery along the trail. After the zip lines, you can sample different types of tequila or order food or a margarita from the on-site restaurant. Maximum weight allowed for zip-lines – 264 lbs. or 120 kgs.
Also get ready to feel the adrenaline. Feel the wind in your face and the butterflies in your stomach while flying at a maximum speed of 200 meters over the river, between the treetops, appreciating the majestic landscapes that surround CANOPY RIVER, a place where adventure has only one name and the special guest is you. Ahh I forgot … don’t say I didn’t tell you, we will close this adventure aboard cute and flirty mule, very good for children!
- Shuttle Service from meeting point
- Friendly English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Semi-Automatic ATV
- All Safety Equipment
- 11 Zip lines
- Free Mule Ride (15 min. optional)
- 1 snack (guacamole or nachos)
- Tequila Tasting
- Guided tour across the longest suspension bridge in Mexico aboard an ATV (automatic or semiautomatic) and to the waterfall “El Salto”
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Minimum companion age: 6 years
- Maximum single ATV weight: 110 kg
- Maximum double ATV weight: 220 kg
- Not recommended for pregnant women, those suffering mild back pain or elderly
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or some other substance
- Credit card (Visa – Mastercard)
- Valid driver’s license.