9:00AM, 10:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM
Tour offices in Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone, and Old Town. Exact meeting instructions will be specified in your confirmation..
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Extreme, Nature, On the land, Outdoor Activities
Feel the adrenaline while flying from mountain to mountain above the river in an 11 ziplines circuit, walk by natural paths, and dive in the river at the last line. Ride back to the mountain on board a mule that will guide you during the rest of the tour while admiring the vegetation of the region. The guides in charge of your fun will make the adventure even more special.
Find out why the zipline is our most popular excursion!
And there is more! You can cross the Longest Hanging Bridge in the World! It is 470 meters long, 150 high, and 360 degrees of amazing views. After that, you will get the chance to swim at the brand new infinity pool where you can refresh and admire the beautiful views of the eco-park.
- Shuttle Service from meeting points.
- Jorullo Bridge pass
- Complimentary welcome drink.
- 11 Zip lines.
- Mule ride (15 min).
- Purified water during excursion.
- Tequila tasting.
- Infinity Pool.
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit and towel to have access to the infinity pool.
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, videos, tequila, restaurant.
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 120 kg or 264 lbs.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- Please bring a bathing suit and a towel to use the infinity pool.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.