9:00 A.M., 10:00 A.M., 11:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M., 3:00 P.M.
Tour offices in Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone, and Old Town. Exact meeting instructions will be specified in your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Extreme, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, On the land, Outdoor Activities
Feel exhilaration as you glide between them, gazing in awe at the Cuale River far below.
Higher, longer, and faster than any canopy tour west of the Sierra Madre, the Canopy River tour is a spectacle to behold, particularly in rainy season, when the trees are their greenest and the foliage at it’s most lush. Over 2 km. of zip lines await you, up to 600 feet in the air with the longest line stretching over a quarter mile long!
After your tour, you can meet the original homesteaders of the area and enjoy refreshments (optional) at their bar, located high atop this beautiful mountain range, and/or take a mule ride free of charge. An optional DVD of your actual tour will be available for purchase so you can remember it forever!
- Shuttle Service from meeting point
- Complimentary welcome drink
- 11 Zip lines
- Mule ride (15 min)
- Purified water during excursion
- Tequila tasting
- Infinity Pool
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Insect repellent
- Bathing suit and towel to have access to the infinity pool
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 120 kg or 264 lbs.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
- Please bring a bathing suit and a towel to use the infinity pool
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.