Maritime Terminal in Puerto Vallarta. Directions will be provided with your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Bay Cruises, Fun and Games, Nature, On the water, Outdoor Activities, Sea Adventures, Snorkeling
On this excursion, number one is family life, regardless of age. On this cruise, there are many activities for all tastes, so it is easy for everyone to be happy. This destination is one of the most popular on the Bay with people who enjoy having fun with a large group of like-minded fun-seekers. This cruise includes all you will need to enjoy a full day of activities both on the sea and on land as well.
We’ll start the adventure with a stop at Los Arcos National Marine Park to snorkel among the assorted beautiful multi-colored fish that abound in those waters. From there it’s off to beautiful Las Animas Beach with its tall palapas and our own beach club; then on to the village of Quimixto to engage in an exciting activity, especially the exploration of a safe jungle territory to reach a waterfall. You’ll spend your time swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking in the waters surrounding these locations. There’s fun to be had ashore as well with guided tours, horseback riding, and in those Palapa restaurants on the beach.
- Continental Breakfast (bread, coffee, season fruit, yogurt, and granola)
- Lunch to choose from our 6 options (fish filet, chicken fajitas, hamburger, beef fajitas, shrimp quesadillas or fish ceviche)
- National open bar on board after snorkeling
- Snorkel Equipment
- Guided walk to the waterfall
- Insurance on board.
What to Bring
- Camera or Video Camera
- Extra cash for tips, photos, etc.
- Note: There is a 30 Pesos (About $1.50 USD) per person Marina Entrance Fee.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.