10:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M.
Tour offices in Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone, and Old Town. Exact meeting instructions will be specified in your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Horseback Riding, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, On the land, Outdoor Activities
This Ride is for those that prefer exploring Nature via horseback, or in this case, mule-back. This excursion takes you deep into the jungles of the Sierra Madre, where you will be enveloped by the unique flora and fauna in the region of Puerto Vallarta. Ride on of our well-cared Horses or Mules and embark on an adventure to the famous “Tiger Cave”, where all along the way your expert local guide will recount the history of the area.
Follow the banks of the Cuale River until you reach the EL SALTO WATERFALL; where you will have the opportunity to swim in a large natural pool. Refresh, relax, and rest for a moment, taking in the beauty of Nature, before we begin our return to the ranch.
- Shuttle Service from meeting point
- Horse or Mule (You can select)
- Friendly English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Complimentary welcome drink
- Purified water during excursion
- Season fruits
- Complementary drink (house alcohol, beer o soda)
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant.
- Ages 6 and up. Kids same price as adults
- Weight limit. 120 kg or 264 lbs.
- Not allowed for pregnant women or people with back problems.