10:00 A.M., 1:00 P.M.
Tour offices in Nuevo Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta’s Hotel Zone, and Old Town. Exact meeting instructions will be specified in your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Hiking, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, On the land, Outdoor Activities
The plethora of imaginative and exciting outdoor adventure tours in Puerto Vallarta keeps on growing almost daily, and the Cuale Mountain Expedition is no exception! This excursion into the jungles of the Sierra Madre combines six unique adventures into one thrilling day in Puerto Vallarta.
After a scenic and enjoyable ride into the rural Sierra Madre, follow the Cuale river all the way to the top to find the site of the famous Canopy River adventure. After a short hike through the jungle, you’ll get your blood pumping with a thrilling zip line ride over a massive gorge. Cross two bridges along the side of a mountain, and rappel 90 feet (27m) off a sheer cliff. Then free fall 80 feet to a path before riding a zip line over and into the cool waters of the river far below.
Innertube down the river until you meet your mule, who will carry you back to the tour starting location,
where you can relax in hammocks, sunbathe, or enjoy lunch or drinks (optional) at the Los Cuapinoles restaurant. You will also have the chance to taste a variety of tequilas and take a short tequila tour.
- Shuttle Service from meeting point
- Complimentary welcome drink
- 6 Zip lines
- Free Fall
- Tarzan Line
- Hanging Bridges
- Mule ride (15 min)
- Purified water during excursion
- Tequila tasting
What to Bring
- Light clothing
- Comfortable closed shoes
- Insect repellent
- Change of clothes, towel and extra shoes
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, tequila, restaurant
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 100 kg or 220 lbs.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
- For safety reasons, pregnant women and individuals with asthma, heart problems, and back problems can’t perform the activity.