9:00 A.M., 1:30 P.M.
Tour office near the airport in Puerto Vallarta. Exact meeting instructions will accompany your confirmation.
Tour DaysSunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
Tour Type: Adrenaline, Canopy-Ziplining, Cruise Passengers, Ecotour, Motorized, Nature, Nature and Wildlife, OffRoad, On the land, Outdoor Activities, RZR Tours
Experience an off road adventure in the RZR 4, the vehicle to give you the comfort and safety for the mountain roads.
Your tour begins with an orientation of the operation of the vehicle. Then we will drive up into the Sierra Madre, along dirt paths and passing through streams to get deep into the jungles of Mt. Vista Hermosa, so named because of its far-reaching views of Puerto Vallarta and Banderas Bay beyond.
The tour continues into the mountains where you will feel the thrill of driving your RZR 4 into the exciting ups and downs to appreciate the wonderful views of the rainforest of Vallarta, until we reach Rancho Las Vegas, where you can take a refreshing splash in the waterfall of the place, right there you can enjoy Mexican food (not included) and have a tequila tasting tour included in the price.
After that the adventure continues through the mountains on one side the river to reach our base. Enjoy the adventure of a lifetime.
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Fully Automatic Polaris RZR 4×4
- Helmet, Goggle and bandana
- Spare time at La Pila
- Tequila tasting tour
What to Bring
- Wear clothes to get dirty and wet
- Closed toe shoes are recommended or Teva style sandals
- Bathing suit
- Extra cash for tips
- No experience necessary
- Must be at least 16 years old to drive
- Minimum age for companion is 4 years old
- Not recommended for pregnant women, those suffering mild back pain or elderly
- Don’t drink alcohol before this tour. You won’t be allowed to go for safety reasons