Our Signature Swim offers the smallest group size available anywhere to swim with dolphins. You've ensured the best possible opportunity to develop a close personal bond with your dolphin. You'll discover all there is to know about dolphins from the best possible teachers - the dolphins themselves, as they talk and flirt with you in the comfort and safety of our specially designed pool.
Before jumping into the pool, our staff will begin a short interactive briefing introducing you to the fascinating world of dolphins. We'll show you how to use special hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them one-on-one.
Up close & personal
Then it's straight into the water of our Dolphin Lagoon for quality time with your new marine mammal friends. Interact with these inspirational animals as they swim around and beneath you during the interactive portion of the program. You will not get closer than this!!
Interacting with our dolphins leaves a lasting impression on your heart and mind, as you are immersed in an amazing experience. Our Signature Swim program is intimate, exhilarating, enlightening, and tender-all rolled into a swirl of shared laughter, caring and learning.
What to Wear & Bring
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos
From Monday to Sunday
10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m.
Dolphin Adventure Center in Nuevo Vallarta. Detailed directions will be provided with your confirmation.
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11.
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based on our groups, trainers, and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphin's wellbeing in mind.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.