Crown Paradise Club info

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

raiderj16
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Crown Paradise Club info

Post by raiderj16 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Hi everyone,
We're going to be going to PV at the end of July and were looking at staying at the CPC. I was looking for any info that I could get about it, sucha as the rooms, food, staff. I also wanted to know if anyone knew what quality liquor was served there. That my be a determining factor along with the other things. Any info is greatly appreciated!

tojol57

Mr Crown Here

Post by tojol57 » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:46 pm

if you would please e-mail me at [email protected] i will gladly send you a power point presentation on the resort showing rooms, kids activities, etc...

We were just at the sister resort the Golden Crown Paradise the adults only resort next door... We know most of the staff and managers of both resorts, the activities staff of both resorts, etc...

The resort has top shelf booze, you have to ASK for it... if you order Rum and coke you get the local stuff, if you want Bacardi, ask for it, if you want Appleton Jamaican rum, you have to ask for it... same goes for vodkas, tequilas, etc... The Crown Club serves Corona and Dos XX for their beers... They have an Adults only hot tub swim up bar so that you can escape the kids... etc... there are three specialty restaurants, the Italian (La Piazza), the French (San Succi), and the Japanese... then they have the buffet dining area that serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, first come first served, where the other three you have make reservations in the morning at the activities area for that night... men have to wear long pants, closed toed shoes, no shorts or sandals etc... women are pretty open on their attire, no swim suits or cover up etc to the three specialty restaurants....

let me know if you need any other information...

welcome to the party...