Use of pools

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

anni

Use of pools

Post by anni » Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:04 am

Can someone help me with information regarding where to go to use swimming pools at the resort hotels without staying there. Is there one resort or hotel in town that people can use the pool or facilities?

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re:Use of pools

Post by teduardo » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:58 pm

Hotel Molino de Agua which is just south of the Rio Cuale, I believe will let you use their pool and grounds as long as you are eating and drinking there. 180, a restaurant/bar located at 180 Basilio Badillo, has a nice pool and is a great place to hang for an afternoon.

anni

Post by anni » Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:36 am

thank you.

susana

Post by susana » Fri Jan 09, 2004 5:30 am

Ditto on the recommendations above. I've had many a nice day at Molino de Agua sunning pool-side when I was at an apartment with no pool. The big newer pool nearest the beach has a sweet cafe to the side and both pool and beach beverage service (I'm not sure how the bridge project might effect the beach part currently). Also Tropicana on Playa Los Muertos is another possibility. Especially if you go more than once to any given place, tip, make friends with the staff, etc. I've had only good experiences.