A full stock pharmacy in PV

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

lanhawk
PV Fan
PV Fan
A full stock pharmacy in PV

Post by lanhawk » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Hey All,
My father-in-law asked us to get try and see if we can pick up some medicine for his eyes, (drops actually) while in PV. He says the prices in the US are outragious so he has been getting the drops mailed to him from Canada. Anyway I was wondering if anyone had a preferred pharmacy over another (like they speak better english, or have a fuller stock, etc). I think the drops are called Azoft, I do have the empty bottle and one of the laboratories listed is in Mexico. Its one of the those things that you want to do but don't want to spend a whole day of vacation hunting for it (know what I mean?) Any thoughts?

memyselfandi

Farmacias

Post by memyselfandi » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:49 am

You will find many farmacias here in Puerto Vallarta that will cater to your necessities.

One in particular would be Freddy's on Olas Altas in Old Town Vallarta.
You can also find CMQ, wich is located just about everywhere you turn here.
Finally Farmacias Guadalajara is probably the best stocked here in PV.

In the meantime i think if you brought the bottle to Freddy's you will get the best response because of the amount of English he speaks.

fantasm

lanhawk
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by lanhawk » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:42 pm

Freddy's it is, thanks for the advice. Thank You ! Oh, my father-in-law thanks you. ! :lol:

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:24 pm

Yes - try Freddy's. Des got a nasty cough while we were in PV and the guy there was wonderful. His english is really good and he is super helpful.

Sherry