ultra rare trax on ebay

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Moses
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
ultra rare trax on ebay

Post by Moses » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:18 am

morning. Once again please note that bodyweight tends to spike after both free meals and refeeds but Bent-Leg Knee Raise* 12?15 none 1 "Olives - Their lubricating, cleansing, beautifying, and
I rarely step out to endorse anyone but I recently purchased four new d31m Optimas and could not believe the deal I got from these people Not only were they forty per battery cheaper they also offere
Yeah, I think it was more the principle of the matter The guy who was borrowing my book lazying out of everything in life Including my respect He does things so slow, it drives me crazy It might j
I picked up a can of Mother's Billet Polish the other day for something unrelated to carbon fiber I finished up the project I was working on and I took a quick look at the carbon fiber cans on my Tr
Last edited by Moses on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

riderprider
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by riderprider » Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:32 pm

Good question , I've never ordered wine. Maybe someone else can help you out. :?:

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Vino

Post by Jennybean » Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:31 pm

I don't drink white so I can't answer the taste issue (I prefer red), but there were plenty of white wines available in most restaurants I've been to. Lots of Chilean wine.

You could always hit the big stores too and select a few bottles of your own. Sams Club especially has a very large liquor section with a lot of variety. Actually, come to think of it now - so does WalMart.

lolli
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by lolli » Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:28 pm

I really enjoy a glass of wine (or 2) with dinner so while in Mexico I ordered wine quite a few times. It was absolutely terrible. At one place I noticed it came out of the spout (the one that the pop comes out of - [sick]). Now, I only tried it at my hotel (Canto Del Sol) and at the Melia Hotel but both the red and white at both places were absolutely terrible. They tasted like they had gone bad and smelled so bad it made my eyes water.

I didn't look at the liquor stores for wine (in hindside, I should have). Maybe it was just the house wines at the hotels that are poor? I should have asked for a wine menu - maybe that would have helped. Oh well, I'll know for next time. Good Luck!

Jennybean
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Wine

Post by Jennybean » Fri Feb 24, 2006 12:36 am

A good rule of thumb - ANY wine that comes off a gun you can be sure it will be crap, because you're not supposed to serve wine that way. Ever. LOL

Even average wine needs to come out of a bottle.

I've had bad wine in Vallarta, and I've had some good ones. There are better ones available now then there were even 5 years ago. I would definitely recommend hitting the stores to see what's out there...as noted, be prepared to see a lot of Chilean wine, some Mexican. The selection of Australian, Californian, even Canadian wines are somewhat limited, which is why I mentioned hitting Sams Club or WalMart - they will often have a larger selection available.

If you want wine at your hotel or resort, I recommend stocking your own. In restaurants, ask for the wine list. Some lists are better than others.

smitty
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

White Wine

Post by smitty » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:49 am

What Jennybean has stated is true . Most white wines we saw were either from California or Chile . Gigante grocery store was where we bought our supplies. Laurie likes Sauvignon Blanc and they had Gato Blanco from Chile . The price was below $10 CDN - similar to what we pay at home. The whites I've seen served at many resorts are out of a huge Carlo Rossi bottle .

Laurie had a funny/odd experience ordering wine at a resort one time . She was drinking white wine spritzers and the bartender decided to get creative. He added a huge shot of tequila to the spritzer and claimed it was a "Mexican" spritzer . :) He was quite proud of his creation , Laurie thanked him but poured it out when he wasn't looking. :?