Mundo Nogalito Canopy offers a great adventure through the treetops in the local Vallarta mountains. If you haven't tried it at least once, you owe it to yourself to feel the joy of flying through the air overlooking nature, one of the safest and closest options to flying. Zip from the treetop platform to platform and breathe in the views, sounds and smells of the stunning Mexican jungle.
As with the other canopy options in Vallarta, the experienced local staff will demonstrate the use of the professional Petzl and Black Diamond harness and equipment and what to expect and how to best enjoy the coming zipline experience.
You first enjoy a short walk through the surrounding nature to the first of the twelve platforms of the tour, you start off high up and end up on the fastest ones, the last of which takes you to the restaurant of Mundo Nogalito. There you can enjoy a meal and you can then enjoy a dip in the local stream.
The tour lasts some 4 hours including transportation.
Rides available from Monday to Sunday from 9 AM to 3 PM
- Minimum age: 5
- Maximum weight: 250 lb (120 kg)
- Do not drink alcohol before the tour.
- Not for pregnant women.
- Use comfortable clothes and closed shoes or sneakers.
- Blvd Francisco Medina Ascencio 2015, Plaza Genovesa Loc. 2 y 3, Zona Hotelera Norte, Puerto Vallarta.
- Insurgentes # 365, Colonia Emiliano Zapata, Puerto Vallarta
- Laurel #107, El Nogalito, Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
- Tel: (322) 221-5225 & 221-5099
- 01 800 841-9411
Reserve your Canopy Tour In Puerto Vallarta